There has been a lot of free stuff (learning content especially) these past months, which keeps getting better.
The following curated list shows some of the free stuff that I have come across this month.
- Check out my previous article that contains some of Microsoft's free offers that are still available to this date.
- Attend the DevOps world conference organized by Cloud bees due to take place on the 22nd to 24th of September and receive a free certification voucher for the Certified Jenkins Administrator certification. CloudBees University provides free Jenkins courses to get you up-to-speed with industry standard CI/CD tool. Check the link below on how to get started.
3. KodeKloud engineer is one of the best go-to sites for existing DevOps Engineers and new DevOps guys. The site offers many hands-on learning experiences to become a world-class DevOps engineer through a series of tasks designed for a fictional company. The scenarios are well simulated to provide you a rich experience of what it means to work as a DevOps Engineer. Tasks are designed to take you from Linux Sysadmin -> DevOps Engineer -> DevOps Architect.
4. Register for the Microsoft Ignite event due from the 22nd to 24th of this month. Participate in the cloud skills challenge and earn yourself a free certification exam. Register for the Microsoft Ignite event for Free and check out step two to get notified when this challenge begins.
5. Pay only 15 $ for a selected set of Microsoft exams. The reason I regard this as free is that these certifications normally cost 165 $. The list below shows the exams that are covered by this offer.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Exam DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Exam PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate Exam MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
The links on the right should direct you to the page, for example, as shown below.
Agree, setup your exam registration dates, and pay through psi.
6.If you have worked with MongoDB before or not, ArangoDB is yet another great No-SQL DB to learn about, and they provide their courses and certification at a free cost. Understanding ArangoDB can still be ported to any other No-SQL or Graph Database. Check out the links below on how to get started.